A Radiologist Who Understands Legal Needs
Network Radiology has extensive experience meeting the unique needs of plaintiff attorneys. This includes flexible fees, extended terms and diagnostic procedures performed on a lien basis – all to accommodate pending litigation, settlements and recovery.
Radiologists within large hospital systems often lack the experience needed for workers’ compensation and personal-injury cases. They also typically ignore the clinical context of an injury that is legally significant.
Network Radiology’s chief radiologist, Dr. Michael Paley, is a board-certified radiologist experienced in interpreting exams for personal injury, workers’ compensation and auto injury cases. Dr. Paley can also provide second opinions and over-reads, and he routinely works with attorneys to settle and resolve cases.
You And Your Clients Will Receive:
- Accurate, concise and focused reports by Dr. Michael Paley, a Board Certified Sub-Specialized Radiologist.
- Second opinions, over-reads or STAT reports available.
- Images will be provided through NETWORKradiology’s online radiology information and PACS services or on a CD viewable on any computer or via our secure web portal.
You And Your Clients Must Provide:
- Letter of Protection for personal injury cases.
- Approved C-9 for workers compensation claims.
NETWORKradiology Works With You On A Final Settlement Of Bill…
- We provide you with a bill for services.
- We are flexible with our fees.
- We will work with you to help settle cases.
- Dr. Paley is Board Certified and is specially trained to interpret MRI, X-Ray and CT scans for all types of injury cases.
- Dr. Paley is a national lecturer to physicians and attorneys.
- Unlike other imaging centers, our reports include a statement of a normal finding, which mean just that. You will not need to spend additional resources for another radiologist to review MRI or CT scans.
- Your opposing counsel will not find an expert to refute the Network Radiology interpretations.
- All findings are referenced to series and image numbers so that anyone can see abnormalities.
Experienced Administrative and Office Staff
- Fluent in workers compensation process.
- We accept Letters of Protection for personal injury cases.
- Experienced in personal injury billing.
- Flexible billing.
- We encourage settlements.
- Approved C-9 required for workers compensation claims.
High Field MRI And Multi-Slice CT Scan
- High resolution, detailed images.
- Highest standard of care.
Provide additional services to our loyal supporters
- Dr. Paley and his associates will be your personal radiologists. He will consult with you and review any imaging studies regardless of where the scans were taken.
- Available to give expert opinion on and off the record, including deposition and testimony.
- Provide written over-reads or re-reads.
- Available any time for any imaging question.
- Provides the attorney with opportunities to NETWORK with our family of healthcare and legal partners to help your practice grow.
- We work with many respected and successful MDs, DOs, DCs and attorneys and are often in a position to refer our own patients who are not yet represented.